Elementary Experience – First Phase
- We released the first phase of the new Elementary experience.
- The new experience better serves the needs of K-5 grade levels with an emphasis on pre-readers.
- Enhancements include a brand-new Assignment experience that enables students to take a photo, record audio, and video in order to submit their work; simpler navigation; and a new course view that focuses on a more visual and engaging experience.
PowerSchool Standards Score Passback
- We added the ability to provision standards from PowerSchool SIS into Schoology for organization using District Mastery. This enables teachers to pass back scores on standards aligned to an assignment from Schoology to PowerSchool SIS.
- These standards replace any previously imported objectives in the District Mastery library, allowing districts to utilize existing standards in the SIS and achieve a more streamlined experience for standards-based grading across the two platforms.
- We fixed an issue with imports and exports that caused a delay in completing the jobs. Imports and exports are now running as expected.
- We fixed an issue with annotations on assignments that prevented them from being displayed or saved.
- We fixed an issue with Safari that prevented embedded Google Drive videos from playing in course materials on mobile devices.